Shake things up and enjoy a salad not quite like anything you’ve tried. Featuring organic limes, this salad spices things up and is a perfect addition to your summer menu. Are you ready to dig in?
Lime, Chili, and Sun-Dried Tomato Corn Salad
- 3 ears of corn, kernels removed from the cob (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 Fresno or jalapeño pepper, diced with seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh organic lime juice
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup butter
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter in a deep saucepan on medium high heat. Add onions and cook down until onions are translucent. Add garlic and stir till garlic is lightly cooked. Add corn, stir and cook for a few more minutes. Add in sun-dried tomatoes, chili peppers, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until liquid is reduced. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
Serves approx. 4.