This is a salad that will send your taste buds into celebration mode, featuring specialty DulceVida™ nectarines and a homemade dressing!
You’ll fall for this perfect marriage of flavors, we guarantee you’ll be coming back for more every stonefruit season.
Grilled DulceVida™ Nectarine Summer Salad
- 2 DulceVida™ white nectarines, halved, and pitted
- 4 cups mixed baby greens, washed and spun dry
- ½ pound burrata mozzarella, separated into 4 sections
- 4 slices of finely-shaved prosciutto
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Olive oil, for basting
- Kosher salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Fresh nectarine vinaigrette (grab the recipe here!)
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high and lightly baste the flesh of the nectarine halves with olive oil. Grill nectarines flesh-side down for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a small fry pan over low-medium heat. Toast slivered almonds, continuously stirring, until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Toss the baby greens with nectarine vinaigrette to taste. Divide salad equally among four plates. Toss toasted almonds on top of salad plates.
- On each plate, nestle one grilled nectarine on baby greens and top with a piece of burrata and slice of prosciutto.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!